Acceptable Use Policy
You may use Our Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the following rules:
a. You must not use obscene or vulgar language.
b. You must not use Our Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations.
c. You must not use Our Site in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
d. You must not use Our Site for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm or offend anyone else. This includes, but is not limited to, work or material that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist.
e. You must not submit any work or material that is intended to promote or incite violence.
f. It is advised that submissions are made using the UK English language(s) as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages.
h. You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of NCC or our affiliates.
i. You must not use Our Site and our computer hardware and software systems (“Our Systems”) for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
IMPORTANT: You acknowledge that NCC reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us and your use of Our System to ensure that you are abiding by this acceptable use policy.
You also agree:
Suspension and Termination (on breach of this Acceptable Use policy)
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Our Site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use (above).
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Our Site;
- any equipment or network on which Our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our Site;
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of Our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
upon which you are permitted to use Our Site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Our Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes To The Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Our Site.